Are you looking for answers to your knitting questions?
Hoping to learn new techniques and knit some fun projects?
Join now and gain the confidence you need to take your knitting to the next level!
What’s the Knitting Monthly all about?…
Knitting! How-to’s, knitting patterns, discounts for yarn and more! If you choose to join, each month you’ll get online acces to a special technique, a pattern supporting that technique, the videos supporting both the technique and project, and forum access where you can ask questions and get help when you’re stuck. An added plus: special kits and exclusive designs by Kennita. Oh, and a recipe, too! We’ll have a physical meet-up each month for those that can make it, and skype appointments for those that can’t!
You might be wondering…
“Why should I bother?”
Confidence! You’ll gain knitting confidence with every step. In my experience as a shop owner, designer, and teacher helping and interacting with knitters, I see confidence as the number one stumbling block to the next step. Most new knitters just don’t give themselves enough credit!
Community! Yes, you’ll meet many wonderful new knitters and develop friendships you’ll cherish. I see it happen every day! Bonds are formed by like-minded people. In the shop I’ve often witnessed first time meet-ups planned by knitters getting together after meeting online.
Still not sure it’s right for you?
There’s nothing to lose! And lots to gain!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Each month you’ll get downloadable pdf’s highlighting one or more knitting techniques. You can try them on your own and apply as you’d like or use the techniques in the monthly pattern. With the instructions from the pdf, you’ll gain the knowledge you need.
- A new pattern each month featuring the techniques of the month with an exclusive on kit purchases.
- There will also be a supporting video stored in our video library. You’ll be able to access them any time you’d like. These are also great for review, since you can skim them quickly to find the point you want.
- A design thread on the Knitting Monthly forum to discuss the latest trends and how our projects might reflect the trends.
- An enticing treat in the form of a new recipe! Always good!
- When the topic calls for it, I’ll even tap some friends on the shoulder and get great guest interviews for you, so you can get a really well-rounded view of the subject we’re covering.
- We’ll have a local meetup date. We’ll meet locally the second Sunday of every month so we can dig into the issues facing your project and clarify anything that might not be completely clear to you. We’ll schedule skype appointments during this time, too, for those that can’t attend locally.
- And you’ll have access to a tight-knit (pun intended) online community of fellow members, to brainstorm solutions, trade advice and experience, and get personalized advice from me. No matter what’s got you stuck, the community and I are here to get you rolling again.
But don’t take it from me!
Here’s what members have to say!
“It really is very well done. I like (1) that you showed the stitch in “regular time” so to speak, and then (2) slowed it down showing “right side” and “wrong side” work with action and wording superimposed on the film. I’m really rather excited to have this type of reference. I think it will help those who are doing it by web.”
-Mary Anne Andrews
Remember, you’ll get help and support every step of the way!
“I was really excited when I first read about Knitting Monthly and signed up for it immediately! At that point in my knitting I had done some simple projects but was ready to take some classes and learn to do more. Unfortunately, Wildflower Knits is 60 miles away and most of my weekends are full. Through the Knitting Monthly I am able to learn new things and make pretty and useful items using Kennita’s original patterns. The best part of it for me is the video tutorials. They are very easy to follow and understand and I can watch them as many times as I need to. They are warm and friendly and just like having a private lesson from Kennita. I also love completing a project designed by Kennita. I would recommend the Knitting Monthly for any skill level because of the quality of the projects and the feeling that you’re sitting right in Wildflower Knits knitting with friends.”
You’ll learn new techniques!
“Joining Knitting Monthly was just the kick-start I needed! I was mostly knitting for other people–and for craft shows. Tried and true stuff that I knew how to do. With Knitting Monthly, I’ve learned several new techniques, and have had tremendous support and encouragement! It’s been wonderful! And I’ve felt pampered. This is something that has been for ME! It’s paced really well with time to do each month’s project, and I’ve met lots of local knitters as well, which is just one more bonus. : ) And speaking of bonuses, the food Kennita fixes each month isn’t a hindrance, either! If you’re wanting a low-pressure, low-stress way of learning some new knitting techniques, I would highly recommend Knitting Monthly! With the easy camaraderie, the wealth of knitting knowledge and the good food–you will find yourself refreshed and renewed with every class!”
And it’s completely risk free!
You can cancel at any time within 30 days and receive a full refund.
So what are you waiting for?
Use the Join now link below to get a very special deal! The entire archives when you join at the annual rate!
Lots of knitters are loving the benefits of the Knitting Monthly! Join now- it’s completely risk free! Plus you get a special offer!