I’ve been working with the folks at Tahki Stacy Charles for 3 seasons now. My latest collection, Coastal Knits, features Nina, Flora, Mini-Tempo, Cotton Classic Lite and Tandem.
The first in the Coastal Knits collection, Driftwood:
- Driftwood in Nina– This tunic length vest is highly textured, knit in a vertical drop stitch pattern. Alternating columns of temporary yarnovers are added every 6th row and dropped 6 rows later. It creates an interesting openwork pattern. Knit all in one piece from the bottom up in Nina, a linen cotton blend.
- Ocean Lights in Flora– Just a bit of sparkle with this all in one piece knit tank. The shirt-tail hem is created with short-row shaping to add a touch of casual. It is knit all in one piece from the bottom up in a “crisp lace weight cotton studded with sequins.”
Next in the Coastal Knits lineup: Beachcomber:
- Beachcomber in Mini-Tempo– Beachcomber is an easy to wear drape-front cardigan in a Filatura di Crosa textured and self-striping cotton blend yarn. The stitch pattern looks more complicated than it is. It’s an easy to remember 4 row repeat!
- Inlet in Cotton Classic Lite– Quiet and classy, Inlet is all about style. The side shaping and dramatic fronts create a close fit; knit in 100% cotton.
Abalone, the last of the Coastal Knits collection:
- Abalone in Tandem– Sometimes it’s just all in the details! A perfect garment for spring and summer, this lace rib pullover features knit-in sleeves and a wide boat neck, making it a gem to knit! The stitch pattern is a simple one-row repeat.
All are available through my Ravelry design page.