Wow, when I closed my shop last December I had such grand plans!
- design a lot more
- work diligently on this blog; write more often, publishing worthy content you would want to read
- work diligently on my newsletter; publishing lots of technique, trend spots, and tips
- go through all my previously published designs and scan them into Ravelry
- add all my patterns to this website, add more to Patternfish
- plan e-books for Knitting Monthly
- grow this website, adding more informative pages and videos
- learn all I can about publishing with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and even Acrobat
- play more in Pinterest
- learn yoga
- learn Italian
- read more
- write and write and write
What I “have” done has little to do with that massive list above. With the exception of the “design a lot more” line: writing up 7 spring designs, publishing “Tuscan Knits”- and working on 6 new vest designs along with freelance, not much else on the list has been accomplished. Although I “am” learning yoga…and have been reading up on InDesign.