It’s always fun to see the various holiday knitting links that pop up across the web whenever there’s a holiday in our midst. I thought I’d share a few for this 4th of July with you here. Of course, the video above wins hands down every year in my opinion!
But I just did a quick search for fun 4th of July knit patterns and here are a few of my favorites:
- Whit’s Knits Stars and Stripes Fetled Hotpads from purl bee.com
- Knitted American Flag also from Barbara Breiter’s Knitting on the Net
- Fourth of July Hat from Mary, Jane, Midge, and Mink
- a Trio of Hats by Lakeside Designs
- Broad Stripes and Bright Stars wash cloth from Ribbed For Your Pleasure
- Patriotic Earflap Hat by Marleen
- Mini-Sock pattern by Kathy North from piece by piece
And if that’s not enough, here’s a link to some pinterest boards for more inspiration!
Surprisingly, I didn’t find as many links in Pinterest as I would have expected, but that’s a start.
I only included links to free patterns here; I’m sure you can find many more for sale!
If you have a favorite link to a pattern, why not add it to the comments?