Have you heard about my new e-book? It’s an interactive collection of 7 designs all featuring Tahki yarns with supporting videos for some of the designs in the book.
Featuring 7 designs – all with Tahki yarns.
- Maddalena (cover photo)- an easy to knit and easy to wear shawl made with Pixie and simple yarn overs in a drop stitch pattern
- Lucente– a shimmering top featuring the new yarn, Tandem, from Tahki and an openwork design
- Firenze– a lace cardigan with an interesting take on construction in Rosa, a beautifully textured thick and thin yarn
- Antico– a waistcoat vest in Ripple; fitted with pockets
- Toscana– knit in one piece vest in Cotton Classic Lite
- Pienza– a cardigan with lace panels in Cotton Classic
- Primavera– flowing texture pullover in Cotton Classic Lite
All of these designs are included as a total collection featuring 7 designs in “Tuscan Knits” and also as individual patterns as downloadable pdf’s. Check on the Ravelry links above to order now!